Monday 31 August 2015

Alvecote - The Final Evening In the "Samuel Barlow"

Very retrospective post for Monday 31st August

(Boat Flamingo - posted  by Alan)

No boating pictures for today, but the final evening was a rather fun music session catering for the raw novice beginner (me!) through to people used to giving live performances.

You are spared pictures of me "mangling" a melodeon, because I took all the photos in this post, although the first shot does seem to at least feature my Trilby and my pint!







No comments:

Post a Comment

We have (finally!) been alerted to the fact that many people have been unable to post comments on this blog. (It seemed a bit odd, as people used to, but it has stopped occurring). We have changed some settings, so hopefully now possible again. Comments will be moderated, and you will need to enter word verification.